Q. What is Purple Radio?
A. It’s your new best friend and the reason that you may as well sell our TV now.
Q. How do I listen?
A. Click the appropriate link at the top of the main page.
Q. I’ve clicked the link at the top of the page, and I still can’t hear anything…
A. Try the following:
To set Winamp up as your default player:
1) Double click on “My Computer” (Or open up an explorer window using any other
2) In the Tools Menu, select Folder Options
3) Select the “File Types” tab
4) Scroll down and find “PLS” in Extensions, which should say Shoutcast File” next to it
5) Click “Change”
6) If “Winamp” isn’t in the list that appears, then click Browse, find the
winamp folder, and select the Winamp icon
7) Click OK to close the “Folder Options” window
Mac: Listen with iTunes
1. open up iTunes
2. press apple + U (”open stream”)
3. paste http://stream-3.streamsolutions.co.uk:9062 in the box
Mac: If you’re having problems with iTunes, try Audion
Q. How do I get involved?
A. Go see our Get Involved page
Q. Can you see it going in?
A. Only if you ask very nicely.